The Synic Systems is leading Australia Post’s eParcel Extension API integration / Implementation to Magento based eCommerce service provider Company in Chennai, India. We are ready to implement the eParcel API with your Magento eCommerce website and also we have installed many eCommerce websites with eParcel Module for our Clients.
The purpose of eParcel Order Export extension is to create a CSV file that contains the majority of the order shipping data required by Australia Post’s eParcel online system to create consignment records. This CSV file can then be imported into the eParcel system, resulting in consignment records being created for each of the Magento orders that were chosen for export.
The export will add the consignee details (name, shipping address, email, etc.), the article information (dimensions, weights, article description), and the goods information (price, total, commercial value, insurance, if dangerous goods, etc.).
What does the Magento eParcel Extension?
The Magento eParcel Extension provides functionality to export your selected orders from Magento store to a CSV file, and then using that CSV file to import into the eParcel account to create Consignments.
Shipment Export to Australia Post eParcel:-
Our Magento eParcel Extension will same your lot of money and time, please hold the entering shipments details manually now! The Magento eParcel integration will automatically sync all selected Magento orders into eParcel account. You can just simply select the orders you want to ship, click export, and upload the consignment file into eParcel. All details of an order required to ship the order will be sent to eParcel.
Magento eParcel Extension Features:-
- Easy to install – just upload the xml file to vqmod/xml folder.
- No core files changed – uses VQMOD for any core modifications.
- eParcel options fully configurable through the added eParcel Settings tab.
- Lots of eParcel settings you can change to customize your exports.
- Saves you HEAPS of time.
Required details to implement the extension:-
- You need to have an account for Australia Post’s eParcel system.
- You need to have vqMod installed.
Synic Systems have completed the Australia Post’s eParcel API integration as below mentioned platforms as well. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want Australia Post’s eParcel API integration service/ add-on for your eCommerce website.
NOTE: We have successfully integrated our Magento eParcel Extension with 15+ Magento online stores.
- Australia Post’s eParcel module integration/implementation in WordPress.
- Australia Post’s eParcel module integration/implementation in Opencart.
- Australia Post’s eParcel module integration/implementation in Interspire.
- Australia Post’s eParcel add-on integration/implementation in BigCommerce.
- Australia Post’s eParcel plugin integration/implementation in Prestashop.