Payment Gateway Integration is the final step toward accepting payments online on your website. This step is crucial and could be tricky as it’s the part of development team who need to work out on different API calls.
Stripe Payment Gateway is San Francisco based payment gateway that simplifies the payment processes for online merchants and retailers. The project is considered an initiative by shoppers as well as businesses who found Payment process being too complex for day to day use. Primarily designed for US and Canadian Clients, the API handles everything from online payment, storing cards, subscriptions, and direct payouts to your bank account.
How is Stripe different from other popular payment gateways?
Unlike the popular payment processing API’s that pushes shoppers to a separate webpage, Stripe operates in the background. This allows online retailers to customize the entire shopping experience for customers.
Features of Stripe API Payment Processor:
- Enhanced Security
- Direct payouts to your bank account
- Accept credit card payments online without a merchant account or gateway
- No Programming Skills required
- Operates in the Background
This add-on Stripe payment gateway allows you to accept credit cards directly on your site through your Stripe.com account. When purchasing downloads through the Stripe gateway with Easy Digital Downloads for WordPress, users enter their credit card details during the checkout process and never leave your site, resulting in a better experience for the user, and more successful conversions for you.
Stripe Payment Gateway supports mostly all the frameworks available like HTML, PHP, ASP, ASP .Net, VB .Net, JAVA, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Python.
Synic Systems have completed Stripe Payment Gateway Payment Services as below mentioned platforms. Please contact us at email@example.com if you want Stripe Payment Gateway add-on for your eCommerce website.
- Stripe Payment Gateway Integration in Custom based PHP, Java, .Net and etc..,
- Stripe Payment Gateway Integration/Add-on in CS Cart.
- Stripe Payment Gateway Integration/Plugin in Magento.
- Stripe Payment Gateway Integration in Joomla.
- Stripe Payment Gateway Integration in Zencart.
- Stripe Payment Gateway Integration in WordPress.
- Stripe Payment Gateway Integration in Interspire.
- Stripe Payment Gateway Integration in Drupal.
- Stripe Payment Gateway Integration in Open Cart.